TERMS & CONDITIONS For CRASoN CoopAWARDS 2021
- Each Cooperator, Cooperative, or Organization working with or for cooperatives entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The CRASoNCoopAWARDS are open to Cooperators, Cooperative Societies, Unions/Associations, and Federations including organizations working with or for cooperatives operating in Nigeria.
- All necessary information requested must be provided at the time of submitting an entry, if not might result in the entry being invalid. All Entries ends 45days before the awards grand finale
- All entries statements of accounts and returns submitted must fall within the current year in review to be accepted. (2019/2020 and 2020/2021)
- Entries will be deemed to be void if the information provided was found to be forged, canceled, mutilated, or tampered with in any way.
- TheCoopAWARDS Winners and Nominees (Sector-based, Primary, Union, and Apex) that have accounts with our sponsor bankers would be entitled to a credit facility of up to a Billion naira.
- Any Cooperatives that can run a minimum turnover of One Billion naira within Ten-Month with a reasonable credit balance with our sponsor bankers would be entitled to a vehicle raffle draw.
- By entering the competition, all entrants, nominees, and winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Press or CRASoN Team and that CRASoN may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The CRASoN Trophies are not transferable or exchangeable.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- CRASoN is not liable for damage to trophies sent by post or courier.
- Winners will be drawn from outcomes of PublicOnline Voting and, or SMS and CRASoN Jurors Voting.
- Nominees will be notified as specified in the nominees’ list to be advertised.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, CRASON Advisory Board members, Management team, Volunteers, and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the CRASON Award Trophy.
- The decision of CRASON College of Juror in relation to any aspect of the Awards ceremony is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries document (names, pictures, graphics, videos, file, etc) becomes the property of CRASON and may be used for research, promotional, and marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting CRASON in writing to CRASON Secretariat email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- By agreeing to receive a complimentary subscription to CRASON, recipients of any complimentary subscription are deemed to have given CRASON consent to contact them.
- All entrants that scaled through to nominees are to pay a non-refundable Nomination Acceptance Fees to be determined by the CRASoN Board of Directors in order to help cushion the administrative and other costs of running the program;
- Entrants can register interest in different categories of awards.
Kindly note that each category winners have only three chances after winning the awards thrice, would have to stay for another three years to re-contest the same category which they must have won three times. However, they have the grace to enter into any other category not won before or a new entry category.