NATIONAL COOPERATIVE AWARDS ENTRY GUIDELINES
WHO CAN ENTER
The CoopAWARDS and Project CoopCOUNT are open to Cooperators, Cooperative Societies, Unions/Associations, and Federations including organizations working with or for cooperatives organizations operating in Nigeria.
WINNERS & GRAND RAFFLE PRIZE
All-Winners will get a Customized Coop Marque Award Trophy and a Credit Facility of up to a Billion Naira with a Masterclass on Fund-Raising, Entrepreneurial, Values and Leadership Skills. The Grand Raffle Draw Prize is a Motor Vehicle (*** Term & Conditions Apply)
More than one category may be entered if the relevant criteria are met. Please complete a new form for each entry.
THE JUDGING PROCESS
All qualifying entries are considered by the CRASoN ACADEMY. The Jurists who are the highest deciding arm of the award process are not allowed to comment on or vote for entries from their own cooperatives, institutions, or affiliations.
RATINGS – Project CoopCOUNT
A thorough and holistic analysis would be done on each participating cooperatives and gradation awarded accordingly. At the grand finale, the 360 largest cooperatives in Nigeria will be launched through the Project CoopCOUNT “Naija360” National Cooperative Directory. So just fill in the forms for your cooperative to be part of the groundbreaking epoch project.
NOMINEES & AWARDS PRESENTATION
The shortlists/nominees for each category will be announced by October and the general voting process open. The Project CoopCOUNT and CoopAWARDS will culminate in a Dinner/Banquet and Awards ceremony at Lagos Nigeria on November 20th. If you are shortlisted by the jurists then you will be required to attend the awards ceremony,
GENERAL VOTING PROCESS
In October after the Shortlisted Nominees are announced, Each Nominee in their category will be expected to publicize their nominated awards category for members of their cooperatives, friends, fans, and families to be aware and vote for them at the ONLINE VOTING PORTAL that would be made available as ONLINE VOTING carries 50%, while the deciding votes of the CRASoN College Jurors carry 50% which is Final.
Brief details of all shortlisted entries will be published on our website, social media pages, and in the official Awards brochures. Entries should include a short (200 – 450 word) description under ‘entry synopsis’ that can be published in this way. The Cooperative Rating &Award Society of Nigeria (CRASoN) reserves the right to publish positive extracts and pictures from winning entries. All other information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION/LEADERSHIP AWARDS
The winners of the Special Recognition/Leadership Awards – will be declared by the judging panel from submitted nominations which can be made on behalf of an individual, cooperatives, or a private organization
Nominations should include a description of the particular attributes of the nominee(s) and what characteristics, approaches or successes make them stand out with particularly about what contributions the nominee (s) has made to any primary cooperative society, union, and the apex within the state, region or at the national level
THE GROUND RULES
- All entries must be written in English and submitted via our online form at www.crason.coop/entries or soft copy in MSWord format through our email email@example.com
- The final deadline for entries to the judged Awards is September 15th. Late Entries and Submission of Entry Documents closes on September 30th Extensions after this date may ONLY be accepted by prior agreement
- The ONLINE and, or SMS VOTING commences October 15st after the shortlisted Nominees are announced and ends midnight October 30th
- If you are shortlisted as Nominees by the judges, you will be required to attend the awards ceremony where winners would be declared and attend our Entrepreneurial, Values, and Leadership Skills Capacity Building Training.
- Supporting material may be supplied, but your main entry synopsis of up to 450 words should include all information you deem necessary for your awards entry that is not included on our questionnaires
- The Jurists had the final deciding votes of 50% while Online and, or SMS Voting carries 50% making a total of 100% of the winning votes. The verdict of the judging panel is final and uncontestable
- The chairman of the judging panel reserves the right to cast any deciding vote should the need arise
- All entries will be treated as confidential, but the Cooperative Rating & Award Society of Nigeria (CRASoN) reserves the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries