- The competition is open to Co-operative Individual Members, Societies, Unions/Associations, Sector Apexes and Federations in Nigeria.
- As a Primary society or Secondary Union/Association or Federations must be a registered entity and must have Minimum of 3years audited books of accounts to partake in the rating and awards.
- Co-operative Societies below 5 years of existence can participate and vie for the Best Upcoming Co-operative Society Award.
- All Co-operatives and Co-operators are to participate in the Charity Fund Raising Raffle Draws
- An individual that wants to participate in the Charity Fund Raising Raffle Draw, must be a family of a co-opserator, or join a registered co-operative society as a member or form one and get it registered before Charity Raffle Draw dates.