The CRASoN Academy consists of the 11-man College Jurors who are all professionals with great expertise on co-operatives that are the judges to decide who wins in each category and their judgment is the final and the 37 College Voters whom are chosen from each State Co-operative Federation including FCT-Abuja and are the watchdog of the CRASoN voting process, to show the level of transparency so as to ascertain the integrity and fairness of each award given based on merits.
♦ College Jurors
The 11-man College Jurors are all professionals with great expertise on co-operatives. The Jury consist of government representatives, CRASoN representatives, Cooperative Business Professionals and thought leaders with practical experience of quality Cooperative management systems. It acts on behalf of the CRASoN Secretariat to oversee the operation of the CoopAWARDS processes, Criteria Assessment, Guidelines, Terms and Conditions to be adhered to, by all stakeholders and participants of the Project CoopCOUNT and CoopAWARDS.
Kindly note that Jurors are not allowed adjudicating on any Cooperatives they have affiliations or linked to in any way. The College Jurors are specifically responsible for:
- Ensuring that common standards of assessment are applied to Award applicants and to the feedback that they receive,
- Reviewing final scores and feedback reports from all site-visited by CRASoN Assessors,
- Reviewing other scores from other Jurors and deciding which Nominee (s) deserves to be a grand winner of each category to be given the CoopAWARDS Trophy.
- Resolving any issues which, in the view of the CoopAwards Office, require independent arbitration
- Exceptionally, carrying out further site visits if the information received from assessors is insufficient to decide whether an Award recommendation should be made
- Contributing to the review process at the end of the Award cycle
♦ College of Voters
They are the watchdog of the CRASoN voting process and as well has a voting right, they monitor the inner processes as each entry votes will be confirmed by them to show the level of transparency so as to ascertain the utmost integrity and fairness of each award given is based on merit.